There’s nothing like a smoky backyard BBQ cook-up. But what good is a BBQ without a delicious BBQ sauce, especially while on a low carb/keto diet?
Here’s a quick and easy keto barbecue sauce recipe that is essential for any outdoor cooking.
This homemade barbecue sauce is so good, it puts all the store-bought sauces to shame. It is sugar-free, low carb, and keto-friendly!
Yes, you can still eat clean and enjoy a lovely home-cooked BBQ without sacrificing flavor.
Whip up this homemade low carb bbq sauce in just a few minutes, with no cooking required. You can’t much easier than that!
Low Carb Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup sugar-free ketchup
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chipotle powder
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp liquid smoke (for extra smokey flavor)
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk thoroughly until sugar substitute dissolves. This could take a few minutes.
- Ready to serve and slather on your favorite grilled meats!