Here’s a quick and easy barbecue sauce recipe that is essential for any outdoor cooking.
The best part is, this homemade bbq sauce is sugar-free, low carb and keto-friendly. Yes, you can still eat clean and enjoy a lovely home-cooked BBQ without sacrificing flavor.
Whip up this homemade low carb bbq sauce in just a few minutes, with no cooking required. You can’t much easier than that!
Low Carb Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup sugar-free ketchup
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chipotle powder
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp liquid smoke (for extra smokey flavor)
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk thoroughly until sugar substitute dissolves. This could take a few minutes.
- Ready to serve and slather on your favorite grilled meats!