Are you looking for a delicious chocolate mocha frappuccino that you can enjoy without all the sugars and carbs? Then this is the recipe for you!
This homemade keto mocha frappe has the perfect ratio of protein and healthy fats that will keep you feeling full, energized, and satisfied throughout the day. Best of all it is low carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly!
Whether you’re looking to fuel yourself before a workout or just need a boost of energy while keeping well within your daily carb intake, this is the perfect sugar-free beverage for you.
This low carb iced chocolate frappe tastes so good, you’ll forget it’s even healthy.
From time to time, I would crave an icy chocolate beverage with a boost of caffeine. That’s when I whip up these easy-to-make copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappe!
How to Make a Keto Mocha Frappe
This sugar-free mocha frappe is so easy to make, you will only need to add a few simple ingredients into a blender then blend away until smooth.
What Ingredients Do I Need?
- Almond milk
- Collagen peptides powder
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Ice cubes
- Powdered erythritol
- Instant espresso powder
- Heavy cream
Related Recipe: Sugar-Free Keto Caramel Frappuccino
Keto Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 scoop collagen peptides powder
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetened erythritol (or preferred natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly whipped cream
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and then blend until smooth.
- Pour in a tall glass. Enjoy!
- OPTIONAL – Top with freshly whipped cream and/or drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup.