Are you looking for a delicious chocolate frappuccino that you can enjoy on a low carb/keto diet? Then this is the recipe for you!
This homemade chocolate frappe has the perfect ratio of protein and healthy fats that will keep you feeling full, energized, and satisfied throughout the day. Best of all it is low carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly!
Whether you’re looking to fuel yourself before a workout or just need a boost of energy while keeping well within your daily carb intake, this is the perfect sugar-free beverage for you.
This low carb iced chocolate frappe tastes so good, you’ll forget it’s even healthy.
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Frappuccino Recipe
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 scoop collagen peptides powder
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetened erythritol (or preferred natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly whipped cream
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and then blend until smooth.
- Pour in a tall glass. Enjoy!
- OPTIONAL - Top with freshly whipped cream and/or drizzle with sugar-free chocolate syrup.