If you’re craving ice cream on a low carb/keto diet then we have the perfect recipe for you.
This rich and creamy cookies and cream ice cream will satisfy those sweet cravings without the guilt.
Treat the whole family with this amazing dessert recipe. It’s so good they won’t even know it’s keto.
Sugar-Free Keto Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Recipe
To Make Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a square baking pan lined with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, cacao powder, granulated monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Whisk and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the coconut oil and egg (beaten). Mix well until you have a thick batter with consistency.
- Pour batter into the baking pan and flatten out evenly with a spatula. You want it to be about 1cm thick which will give you a nice cookie crust.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and leave to cool completely before crushing into small-sized cookie crumbles.
To Make Ice Cream
- In a large bowl, pour in the heavy cream and whisk thoroughly until it turns thick with stiff peaks. Add the powdered monkfruit sweetener, almond milk and vanilla extract. Then whisk again until well combined with creamy consistency.
- Pour the creamy mixture into your ice cream maker and churn for about 15 minutes. Once you see a soft-serve consistency you know it's done.
- Mix in the cookies crumbles with the ice cream before pouring into a container. Cover and place in the freezer for 3-5 hours to make the ice cream firmer.
- Scoop and serve in a bowl.