Today, we share with you recipe that will make your whole low carb/keto journey so much easier!
Learn how to make a quick batch of delicious low carb, keto-friendly, sugar-free jam.
This healthy homemade jam is the perfect topping for your next breakfast meal, or anything savory.
Sugar-Free Keto Raspberry Jam Recipe
- Heat up a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add berries, water and lakanto monkfruit sweetener. Bring to a simmer after 3-4 minutes and stir well. As berries soften, use a masher to crush berries to release juices.
- Turn to low heat and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, zest and gelatin powder. Stir until well incorporated and gelatin powder is fully dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into a clear jar and refrigerate.