If you’re looking for an easy blueberry pancake recipe to indulge in without feeling guilty, then this is the perfect pancake recipe for you. It is sugar-free, gluten-free and keto-friendly.
These low carb blueberry pancakes are light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious!
This classic breakfast recipe is the perfect way to start your day off. It is super easy to make from scratch using simple ingredients.
Fluffy Low Carb Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1-2 tbsp granulated erythritol sweetener of choice
- 2 large eggs separated
- 1/4 cup hazelnut milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Separate egg whites from yolks and place them in two different bowls.
- In the bowl containing the egg yolks, add in all the wet ingredients and mix well. Then add in the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Do not mix in the blueberries yet.
- In the other bowl containing the egg whites, beat on high speed until peaks are formed.
- Pour the egg whites into the pancake batter along with the blueberries and gently fold with a spatula until mixed well. It's important not to overmix the batter at this point.
- Let your batter sit for 5-10 minutes to allow to thicken.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat and drizzle olive oil. Use butter if you don't have any oil.
- Gently pour pancake batter by large spoonfuls onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles form and edges are dry which takes about 3-4 minutes. Flip then cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Serve and enjoy with butter and keto-friendly maple syrup.