If you’re not familiar with Nutella, it is a popular brand of chocolate hazelnut spread that is loved by many. The store-bought version tends to have a lot of refined sugar and vegetable oil.
Today we are going to show you how to make a clean and delicious version of homemade Nutella.
This recipe for chocolate hazelnut spread will knock your socks off! It is low carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly. Not to mention, it is packed with the rights amounts of healthy fats.
Homemade Keto Nutella (Chocolate Hazelnut Spread)
- 250 g hazelnuts roasted
- 110 g dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the hazelnuts in a single layer on the baking sheet. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Pour hazelnuts into a food processor and blend until nuts begin to form a smooth butter. This should take 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a jar and store. Serve when needed.