- sugar-free hazelnut chocolate syrup
- Separate egg whites from 3 eggs.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave.
- In a large bowl, add the egg whites, xanthan gum, erythritol sweetener and pinch of salt. Use a mixer to whisk until the mixture turns fluffy and stiff peaks are formed.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, melted dark chocolate, vanilla extract and water into the mixture. Whisk until creamy and ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a plastic container and seal tight with lid.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours before serving. Enjoy!