Looking for an easy, tasty keto-friendly soup?
Here’s a quick and easy low carb broccoli and cheddar soup recipe using the Instant Pot.
Enjoy this amazing recipe with your family as a main dish (lunch or dinner) or as a side.
This broccoli and cheese soup is so creamy and delicious you’ll forget it’s even healthy!
INSTANT POT I USED: https://amzn.to/2Mmd3cV
Low Carb Keto Instant Pot Broccoli & Cheese Soup Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli chopped
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion diced
- pinch of salt
- Turn Instant Pot on saute.
- Add onion, celery, butter and garlic.
- Saute for a couple minutes.
- Add broccoli and 2 cups of water.
- Cover lid and set to sealed. Pressure cook for 7 minutes.
- Manual release: Once the time is up quick release the valve.
- Add whipping cream and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and fully incorporated.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool and serve.