Looking for a delicious chocolate frosty recipe that tastes exactly like Wendy’s frosty but without the added sugars and carbs?
Here is an amazing keto frosty recipe that is cool, creamy and refreshing. This is one of favorite keto desserts to indulge in.
It is quick and easy to make and only requires four simple ingredients.
Perfect for a quick dessert or an afternoon snack. Try this making this recipe for yourself today!
Large glass bowl
Keto Chocolate Frosty Recipe
- In a large bowl, pour in all the ingredients.
- Beat with an electric hand mixer until peaks show.
- Now scoop your mixture into a plastic ziploc bag.
- Using your hand, push the mixture to the bottom of the bag. Make sure all the air is out before sealing.
- Place in the freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, cut the corner of the bag and squeeze into a small bowl or mason jar.
- Serve and enjoy!