Looking for a delicious chocolate frosty ice cream recipe that tastes exactly like Wendy’s frosty but without the added sugars and carbs?
Here is an amazing keto frosty recipe that is cool, creamy and refreshing. This is one of favorite keto desserts to indulge in.
It is quick and easy to make and only requires four simple ingredients.
Perfect for a quick dessert or an afternoon snack. Try this making this recipe for yourself today!
How To Make Keto Chocolate Frosty Ice Cream
We will show you how to make one of our favorite keto dessert recipes to indulge in. It is super quick to whip up and only has 2.3g of net carbs!
What Ingredients You Will Need
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Vanilla extract
- Erythritol or preferred sweetener
Large glass bowl
Large Ziploc bag
Print Pin This keto chocolate frosty (Wendy’s copycat) is the perfect keto dessert to indulge in on a hot day or if you’re just looking for a quick and easy treat!
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp lakanto monkfruit or natural sweetener of choice
- In a large bowl, pour in all the ingredients.
- Beat with an electric hand mixer until peaks show.
- Now scoop your mixture into a plastic ziploc bag.
- Using your hand, push the mixture to the bottom of the bag. Make sure all the air is out before sealing.
- Place in the freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, cut the corner of the bag and squeeze into a small bowl or mason jar.
LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.