Today, we share with you one of our best keto pancake recipes yet.
We introduce to you, the new and improved fluffy cinnamon pancake recipe!
This a yummy low carb and keto-friendly breakfast pancake recipe that you wish you knew about sooner.
These deliciously-satisfying pancakes are light, fluffy, moist and super easy to make.
Light & Fluffy Cinnamon Keto Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3 whole eggs separated
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- Separate the egg whites from yolks.
- Combine all ingredients (except egg whites and yolks) in a large bowl. Mix until well incorporated. Do not over mix the batter as that will result in tough pancakes.
- Pour the egg yolks into the batter and mix. Allow the batter to rest for a couple minutes
- Beat and whisk the egg whites till you have stiff peaks.
- Pour the egg whites slowly and gently fold into the batter. Do not over-mix.
- Prepare heated pan on low-medium heat with oil or butter. Pour batter into pan and wait until you see bubbles forming in the center before flipping.
- Flip once and only once!
- Serve on a plate and top with this amazing keto-friendly maple syrup.