Looking for the perfect dessert treat with a taste of coconut heaven?
These keto cupcakes are so creamy, moist and delicious. The frosting is fluffy with a hint of coconut sweetness. Even if you’re not following the keto diet you will find them super yummy!
Our recipe takes less than 20 minutes to prepare and uses simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
Most Amazing Keto Coconut Cupcakes!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut cream chilled
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 3/4 cup swerve confectioners
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs divided
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut for topping
To Make the Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a bowl, add the coconut flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Whisk together then set aside.
- Divide the eggs and in a separate bowl whisk the eggs whites till you have fluffy peaks.
- In the bowl containing the eggs yolks, add 1/2 cup of swerve (remaining swerve should left for frosting mixture), 1 tsp of vanilla extract (remaining 1/2 goes to frosting mixture) and 3/4 cup of coconut cream (chilled) and mix until well incorporated. The remaining coconut cream you will set aside for the frosting mixture.
- Pour the dry ingredients (coconut flour and baking powder) and mix by hand. Then pour the egg whites and fold in the mixture gently using a spatula.
- Divide batter evenly in a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. You'll know when its ready when you insert a tooth through the middle and it comes out clean.
- Set aside and cool.
To Make the Frosting
- In a large bowl, add 1/4 cup swerve, 1/4 cup coconut cream, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extra and cream cheese. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture in a piping bag and cool in the fridge while the cupcake is cooling.