These make the most amazing keto snacks or dessert when you’re craving something sweet!
This edible low carb chocolate chip cookie dough is so good they taste just like the original cookie dough but without the added carbs and sugars. Yes, that’s right! These are super low in carbs, sugar-free and gluten-free.
If you’re looking for a guilt-free treat this cookie dough recipe is the perfect indulgence.
This recipe is made with almond flour and cream cheese which gives it the perfect texture, consistency and taste.
Edible Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener (or Swerve if you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Lily's baking dark chocolate chips (stevia sweetened chocolate chips)
- 2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl pour in all the ingredients.
- Mix until well incorporated and a cookie dough consistency develops. If you're using a spatula to mix it may take a couple of minutes.
- Transfer cookie dough into a large mug.
- Refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!