These homemade keto double chocolate chip cookies are rich, moist, fudgy and chewy. And they may be the best keto chocolate cookie recipe you’ll ever try!
Cookies are just an amazing treat to have on any occasion and after trying this recipe you’ll probably want to make it a regular choice of dessert.
You can also prep them for future cravings. Simply make up a batch, shape the dough into cookie shapes then freeze them. Whenever you have a sweet tooth just take them out the freezer and bake them in the oven. They will turn out like freshly baked cookies every time!
To vary the taste, try adding pecans, walnuts or coconut flakes.
Each cookie contains about 1g net carbs!
Keto Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup creamy almond butter natural
- 2/3 cup monkfruit sweetener (powdered)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup lily's dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa powder, monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, almond butter, water, vanilla extract and butter. Mix well with a hand mixer until you get a thick dough with consistency.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and fold in with a spatula.
- Using your hand, form cookie dough into small 2-inch balls and place on baking tray with prepared parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from baking sheet and place on cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!