You will absolutely love this homemade keto peanut butter chocolate chip mug cake!
This low carb mug cake recipe is quick and easy to make. You’ll only need a few simple ingredients and 1 minute in the microwave to make this amazing treat.
It is rich, it is moist and with only 3g net carbs per serving, this recipe is a doozy!
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips (we use Lily’s dark chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp lakanto monkfruit (or preferred natural sweetener)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Firstly melt the butter in the microwave. Pour melted butter and in the rest of the ingredients inside a bowl (make sure the egg is beaten prior to mixing). Combine and mix the ingredients together.
- Place in the microwave and heat on high for about one minute.
- Let it cool for a few minutes then dig in!
LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.