If you’re a pumpkin lover like I am, then you’re going to love this delicious keto pumpkin pancake recipe.
Breakfast, lunch or even dinner, you’ll be wanting these pancakes all day long.
In this post, we’re going to you how to make our famous low carb pumpkin pancakes made with cream cheese. It’s so good it’ll knock your socks off!
These pancakes are so fluffy and full of flavor. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and best of all – keto friendly!
Thick & Fluffy Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup lakanto monkfruit or natural sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or use a hand mixer to whisk in a large mixing bowl until ingredients are fully incorporated and batter has consistency.
- Heat up an electric griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Drizzle some olive oil or add a bit of butter to heated pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once edges begin to bubble or are slightly golden brown, it is ready to flip.
- Serve with a pat of butter and enjoy!