Before I started on my low carb journey, I used to love eating pumpkin recipes this time of the year. Thankfully, I don’t have to completely give them up. Especially since my favorite breakfast is pumpkin spiced pancakes!
If you’re a pumpkin lover like I am, then you’re going to love this delicious keto pumpkin pancake recipe.
Breakfast, lunch or even dinner, you’ll be wanting these pancakes all day long.
These pancakes are so fluffy and full of flavor. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and best of all – keto friendly!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
In this post, we’re going to you how to make our famous low carb pumpkin pancakes made with cream cheese. It’s so good it’ll knock your socks off!
Ingredients To Make Pumpkin Pancake Mix
- Coconut flour
- Swerve or erythritol sweetener of choice
- Baking powder
- Cream cheese, softened
- Pumpkin puree
- Heavy cream
You May Also Like: Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe
First, mix all the ingredients in a high spend blender or whisk well in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
Heat a large electric griddle or frying pan over medium heat and add a little olive oil or butter.
Scoop up some pancake batter and gently pour over the griddle or pan.
Cook until golden brown on the bottom and the top looks set, then flip over. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
Remove from pan and serve warm. Enjoy!
Light & Fluffy Keto Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or use a hand mixer to whisk in a large mixing bowl until ingredients are fully incorporated and batter has consistency.
- Heat up an electric griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Drizzle some olive oil or add a bit of butter to heated pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for roughly 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once edges begin to bubble or are slightly golden brown, it is ready to flip.
- Serve with a pat of butter and enjoy!