No need to miss out on one of our favorite carbohydrate food (bread) while on keto.
In this post, we will show you how to make the perfect low carb bread that is soft, fluffy and absolutely delicious.
We have tried many keto bread recipes on the internet and through trial and error, have finally come up with our own recipe to what we believe is the best.
This keto bread is so good you’ll forget it’s even keto!
Easy Low Carb Keto Bread Recipe
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 4 large eggs separated
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp erythritol
- 1 packet rapid rise yeast
- 1/2 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add cream of tartar to the whites and whisk until peaks are formed.
- In a food processor, combine 1/2 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, yeast, apple cider vinegar, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, salt and erythritol. mix until well incorporated.
- Pour in the remaining 1/2 of egg yolks and gently process until you get a lumpy thick dough. Important - do not overmix!
- Pour dough into a prepared buttered loaf pan. Smooth out the top surface with a spatula. (optional - sprinkle sesame seeds on top)
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Bring the oven-baked bread out of the oven and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve.