It’s delicious – It’s nutritious – It’s keto!
It’s especially aimed at the folks who are looking for a great alternative to bulletproof coffee.
Today, we share a quick and easy low carb keto chai tea recipe that tastes just as good as your regular chai latte, if not better!
Print Pin Keyword chai tea, low carb, sugar free
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp lakanto monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup water boiled
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- Steep tea in a cup of boiling water until dark/strong (allow to brew for about 6 minutes).
- Pour into a blender with all other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with heavy whipped cream (optional) and a pinch of cinnamon.
LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.