If you’re on a low carb or keto diet, these breakfast egg muffins make the best grab-and-go meal for those in a hurry to get out the door.
This egg and sausage muffin recipe is packed with protein, good fats and low in carbs which makes it the perfect keto meal.
These are also great as a meal-prep. Simply pop them in the refrigerator after making them and they will be ready to be devoured at your convenience. Just grab them out of the fridge and quickly heat in the microwave when you’re feeling hungry.
Low Carb Keto Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup ground sausage
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour evenly in a 6-cavity muffin pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- Rest and cool for 5 minutes before serving.