Looking for a great-tasting iced coffee recipe that is healthy and full of nutritional benefits?
This caffeinated beverage is packed with healthy fats and will boost your energy throughout the day.
Make yourself this amazing low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free beverage that tastes just like a bulletproof coffee smoothie!
Low Carb Keto Iced Coffee Recipe
- 1.5 cup coffee
- 2 Tbsp MCT oil powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop perfect keto protein powder
- 1 tsp lakanto monkfruit
- Add coffee and all ingredients (except ice) in a high-speed blender and blend for 30-40 seconds.
- Then add ice and blend for an additional 15 seconds.
- Pour in a tall glass and enjoy!