Looking for the perfect morning pick-me-up that is low in carbs and sugar-free?
I’ve been living the keto lifestyle for a long time and this is my number one go-to beverage to give me a boost in energy, as well as fueling my body with the right amount of protein.
This iced coffee protein shake is incredibly thick, creamy and delicious! and loaded with the right ingredients to ensure you are full and on your way to burning fat.
Made with coffee, protein powder and other healthy fats, this protein shake will not only ensure that you start your day with a spark of energy, but also that you are full for hours.
It’s the perfect way to start your day off on the right foot.
How To Make Keto Iced Coffee Protein Shake
To make this low carb iced coffee protein shake, you will need 4 ingredients and about a few minutes of prep time.
Before we begin, you will need to plan ahead by making coffee cubes. To do this, pour coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
Chilled coconut cream. Make sure you have a can of coconut cream inside the fridge at the same time the coffee cubes are freezing.
Atkins Creamy Vanilla Protein-Rich Shake. You won’t find any sugar in this, which is perfect for keto. It adds a lovely vanilla flavor with some mild sweetness.
Avocado. This ingredient helps to make the shake thick and creamy while adding more healthy fats.
Add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend well until smooth and creamy.
Keto Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 carton Atkins creamy vanilla protein shake
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut cream chilled
- Pour and fill an ice tray with the strong brewed coffee. Freeze overnight or until solid frozen.
- Place a whole can of coconut cream inside the fridge and make sure it is chilled for at least 3-4 hours before using.
- In a high speed blender, add the frozen coffee cubes, coconut cream, Atkins protein shake and avocado. Blend well until smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour in a tall glass and enjoy!
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- Sugar-free whipped cream