Looking for the perfect morning pick-me-up that is low carb and keto-friendly?
This drink is for all you coffee lovers who are looking for a way to enjoy a lovely coffee without the added sugars and carbs.
You’ll never want to drink iced coffee any other way once you try this healthy protein-filled, delicious low carb iced coffee beverage.
Not only is this drink great for a morning pick-me-up, but you can also have this to fuel a workout or even have as a meal replacement.
Healthy Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe
- 300 ml Filtered Coffee (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Protein Powder (vanilla or chocolate flavor)
- 2 tsp Lakanto Monkfruit (natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 4-5 Ice Cubes
- Add all the ingredients in a high-speed blender (This Ninja Nutri blender works best) and blend for about 30 seconds or until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
One serving contains about 5g net carbs.
Feel free to use any flavor of protein powder. Vanilla or chocolate usually works best.