- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp butter melted
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup lakanto monkfruit or your sugar substitute of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup heavy cream
Strawberry Sauce Ingredients
- 1 ½ cup strawberries
- 2 ½ tbsp lakanto monkfruit or your sugar substitute of choice
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 tsp lemon juice
Make the Crust
- Add all the crust ingredients in a mixer or by mix hand until well incorporated and you have a consistent crust-like texture.
- Prepare a non-stick 12 mold muffin pan. Add 1 Tbsp of crust per mold then press the crust into the bottom of the mold with your hands.
- Bake crust for 20 minutes.
Make the Cheesecake
- Combine all cheesecake ingredients and mix until very well incorporated. You will want a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Once the crust is ready and has already cooled down, evenly scoop and pour cheesecake mixture among the 12 molds.
- Important Step – Place the cheesecake on the top rack and a large baking dish with water on the bottom rack. This helps to prevent cheesecakes from cracking.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350°F
- Cool for at least 10 minutes. Cover then refrigerate for a few hours. For best results refrigerate overnight.
Make the Strawberry Sauce
- Heat up a sauce pan then add all the strawberry sauce ingredients. Mix to combine then bring to a boil.
- Then turn down the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Let it cool and rest before serving.
- Just before serving, top each mini cheesecake with 1 tbsp of strawberry sauce.