Are you missing ice cream on the keto diet? This homemade low carb chocolate ice cream recipe comes to the rescue.
This may be the easiest, most delicious homemade low carb chocolate ice cream ever! Best of all, no ice cream maker or churn is needed!
We are about to show you how to make an ultra-rich and creamy keto ice cream that tastes just like the real thing. Chocolate lovers will adore this easy dessert recipe.
Homemade No-Churn Keto Chocolate Ice Cream (Sugar-Free & Low Carb)
- 80 g sugar-free dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1-2 tbsp erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- sugar-free hazelnut chocolate syrup
- Separate egg whites from 3 eggs.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave.
- In a large bowl, add the egg whites, xanthan gum, erythritol sweetener and pinch of salt. Use a mixer to whisk until the mixture turns fluffy and stiff peaks are formed.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, melted dark chocolate, vanilla extract and water into the mixture. Whisk until creamy and ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a plastic container and seal tight with lid.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
- Top with sugar-free hazelnut chocolate syrup (optional).