Who doesn’t love bagels? These gluten-free low carb bagels are shockingly tasty and give you that wonderful bread taste you crave, while sticking to your low carb or diet!
This recipe is so easy to make, it requires simple ingredients that can be found in most low carb kitchens!
These homemade keto bagels have the most amazing chewy crust, and a light airy inside. Perfect for when you’re craving a bready taste. Keto bagels are so good, you’ll forget they’re even low carb!
How To Make Low Carb Bagels
Just a few simple ingredients needed to make these savoury, cheesy low carb, gluten-free bagels. Ready to spread with a thick layer of cream cheese for a quick breakfast or snack!
Ingredients Need To Make Keto Bagels
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
The Perfect Low Carb Keto Bagels
- 2.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese full fat
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Poppy Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Everything Bagels seasoning
- In a large microwavable bowl add in the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Mix together. Then microwave for an additional 1 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the almond flour and baking powder and mix well. Crack in the eggs and get them mixing to be well incorporated.
- Pour in the melted mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and mix well together with a hand mixer to form a dough-like texture.
- Use cooking spray to grease up a 6-cavity donut tray. Spread the dough evenly throughout all 6 bagels. If you’re going to use your hands, make sure you grease them up first with oil.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil and sprinkle poppy seeds, sesame seeds or Everything Bagels seasoning over the top of each bagel generously.
- Heat up the oven to 400F cook the bagels for about 18 minutes, or until golden brown.