Easy Fluffy Low Carb Keto Pancakes
Course Breakfast, Snack
Keyword fluffy pancakes, gluten free, Keto, low carb
- Separate egg whites from yolks and place them in two different bowls.
- In a large bowl containing the egg yolks, add in all the wet ingredients (cream cheese, vanilla extract, liquid stevia, hazelnut milk) and mix well. Then add in the dry ingredients (almond flour, psyllium husk powder) and mix until well incorporated.
- Let the mixture to sit to allow the psyllium husk powder to thicken while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- With the bowl containing the egg whites, beat and mix well with a hand mixer for a couple minutes, or until you get light and fluffy texture with stiff peaks.
- Pour the whipped eggs whites in with the other mixture and use a spatula to fold. Be sure to fold the ingredients together and not over-mix (important). This will determine whether your pancakes come out fluffy or not.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium to high heat and coat with cooking spray (or butter if you prefer).
- Gently pour pancake batter by large spoonfuls onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles form and edges are dry which takes roughly 3-4 minutes. Flip then cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Serve and enjoy with butter and keto-friendly maple syrup.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.6mg