Easy Keto Lemon Bars Recipe
Creamy, tangy and sweet low carb keto lemon bars a shortbread almond flour crust. Yummy!
For the Crust
For the Lemon Filling
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the crust and combine well. Mix the dry ingredients first before adding the wet ingredients.
- Line a 9.5 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture inside and spread evenly to the edges. Bake at the center of the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the edges brown and top turn golden brown.
- While the crust is baking in the oven, proceed to make the lemon filling.
- Zest all four lemon, taking just the yellow part. Then squeeze all the juices out of it. Make sure to filter out the seeds.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients for the lemon filling before adding the wet ingredients. Combine and mix until well incorporated.
- After the crust is ready and has been cooled down, pour the lemon filling on top. Place back in the oven while still at 350°F and bake for another 20 minutes.
- After baking let it cool and sit for at least one hour.
- After it's cooled completely, cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- When it's ready, take out of the refrigerator and remove the lemon bars from the baking dish and place on a cutting board. Cut into 12 square bars.
- Generously sprinkle powdered sweetener for topping.