Easy Low Carb Keto Meatloaf Muffins
This recipe makes 12 muffins.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely choped
- 1 large celery stalk finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared muffin tin openings. Place in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and carefully drain excess moisture off the top of each muffin by gently tipping the tray over your sink. Wipe excess liquid off top of muffin tin and top each muffin with the shredded cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before removing muffins from tin. Serve immediately or freeze for later use. Enjoy!
Net Carbs: 2.16gCalorie Breakdown: Protein: 34%Fat: 63%