Easy Instant Pot Low Carb Keto Cheesecake
Bring out the Instant Pot and make this delicious, creamy keto cheesecake you will absolutely love!
This healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free.
Did I mention it is quick and easy to make?
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 Tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp lakanto monkfruit natural sweetener
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup lakanto monkfruit natural sweetener
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lakanto monfruit natural sweetener
- 6 qt instant pot pressure cooker
- 6x3 inch cheesecake pan
- In a large bowl, mix the blanched almond flour with the melted butter and Lakanto Monkfruit. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Prepare a 6-inch cheesecake pan with removable bottom. Wrap the bottom and line the sides with parchment paper.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the cheesecake pan. Use a spoon or drinking glass to firmly pat down to form a flat crust covering the entire bottom of the pan.
- Place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, add all the filling ingredients and whisk well for roughly 30 seconds or until you have a smooth and creamy batter.
- Bring the cheesecake pan out of the freezer and pour the batter over the crust. Use a spatula to flatten the surface.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and lower into the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to seal. Cook the cheesecake for 30 minutes on high pressure. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pressure cooker and set it aside. Let it cool down for about 30 minutes.
- For the topping, whisk together the 1/2 cup of sour cream and 2 tbsp of lakanto monkfruit sweetener. Pour the mixture over the cheesecake and even out with a spatula.
- Cover the cheesecake pan with a loose paper towel and refrigerate overnight. Do not seal tightly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and carefully peel off the parchment paper. Slice and serve.