Sugar-Free Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Today, we will show you how to make a rich and creamy avocado chocolate pudding that is super low in carbs, sugar-free and full of nutrients. This recipe is so close to the classic chocolate pudding, you won’t be able to tell the difference. In fact, our version may even taste better! Instead of using whipping cream and eggs, this recipe uses avocado to get the same creamy texture. Once it’s made you won’t be able to taste the avocados. The chocolate completely overpowers the taste, but the texture and creaminess of the avocado work perfectly with this dessert.
- 1 ½ whole Avocados medium size
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit natural sweetener
Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding Cooking Method
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth and creamy consistency. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a hand mixer.
- Serve in a ramekin or small mug and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts: Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Calories 223
- Total Fat 19 g
- Saturated Fat 14 g
- Total Carbohydrates 11 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Fiber 6 g
- Protein 5 g
- Potassium 165 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Calcium 14 mg
- Iron 2.5 mg