The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are an all-time family favorite and a perfect quick treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.
These homemade low carb chocolate chip cookies are sugar-free and gluten-free.
This recipe makes freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a chewy and light crisp your taste buds will absolutely love!
It is seriously good, seriously tasty and ready to eat in less than 20 minutes.
You no longer have to feel guilty or the need to cheat on your keto diet when you have this recipe to satisfy your carvings.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies With Almond Flour
These keto chocolate chip cookies are so amazing, everyone is loving them right now. They are buttery, soft, chewy and they go perfectly with a glass of almond or coconut milk.
Ingredients to Make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol (We use Monkfruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Instruction
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking tray with lined parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour melted butter, Monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extra and an egg. Beat thoroughly with a hand mixer for about 20 seconds.
- Then add in the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and a pinch of salt. Mix until well incorporated and texture turns doughy. Pour in the sugar-free chocolate chips and fold in nicely with a spatula.
- Use your hand to form cookie dough into 2-3 inch sized balls. You should be able to make about 9-12 balls with the entire cookie dough. Place on the baking tray a few inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Then set aside and allow to it cool.
This is the best low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe, as each cookie contains about 1.3g net carbs.