Quick & Easy Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Today we share with you a delicious healthy dessert that is perfect for an after-dinner treat if you’re looking to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
This is the quickest tasty keto mug cake recipe you will find. Just a couple of minutes to prepare and 60 seconds in the microwave. It’s that easy!
This low carb, sugar-free chocolate mug cake is so good you’ll be coming back for more!
The best part is, no baking is required.
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Natural Sweetener
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoon Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Instructions
- First, add all the wet ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Then add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until you have a smooth and creamy chocolaty texture.
- Pour the mixture into a ramekin or mug.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
Top with whipped cream if desired. This recipe makes one delicious mug cake with a total of 5 net carbs.