- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener (or Swerve if you prefer)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Lily's baking dark chocolate chips (stevia sweetened chocolate chips)
- 2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl pour in all the ingredients.
- Mix until well incorporated and a cookie dough consistency develops. If you're using a spatula to mix it may take a couple of minutes.
- Transfer cookie dough into a large mug.
- Refrigerate for 30 — 60 minutes.
This makes about 12 cookie dough balls at 1.2g net carbs each!