Easy Low Carb Keto Gingersnap Cookies
We all need scrumptious ginger cookies this time of year, so today we are going to show you how to make healthy keto gingersnaps that are packed with nutrient-rich ingredients and free of any gluten, grains or refined sugars. This keto gingersnap recipe makes thick, chewy and soft ginger cookies that are very low in carbs and sugar-free!
Ingredients for Low Carb Keto Gingersnap Cookies
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup lakanto monkfruit natural sweetener of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Low Carb Keto Gingersnap Cookies — Instruction
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients (butter, vanilla extract, egg)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and use a spatula to mix until you get a dough-like texture with slightly stiff peaks. Do not over mix.
- Cover and freeze dough for about 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to measure each cookie dough into about 8 balls. Place them apart by a couple inches of each other, then use your spatula to flatten each cookie, or just use your palm.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Each keto gingersnap cookie contains only 1g net carb.