The Best Low Carb Keto Protein Pancakes
Power up your breakfast with this quick and easy protein pancake recipe.
These delicious pancakes are a great way to get sufficient amounts of protein throughout the day. The great part is, this recipe contains almost zero carbs and no sugar!
These pancakes are so good you’ll want to make this your staple morning breakfast.
Finally, a tasty breakfast treat you can enjoy while getting the health benefits!
Ingredients for Low Carb Protein Pancakes
- 3 Eggs Large
- 120 g Cream Cheese Full Fat
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Protein Powder vanilla Flavor
- 2 tsp Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 Tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit natural sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Low Carb Keto Protein Pancakes: Instruction
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto pan and cook until brown on each side.
Serving: 1pancake | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 83mg | Vitamin A: 485IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.7mg