Fluffy Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
Before I started on my low carb journey, I used to love eating pumpkin recipes this time of the year. Thankfully, I don’t have to completely give them up. Especially since my favorite breakfast is pumpkin spiced pancakes!
If you’re a pumpkin lover like I am, then you’re going to love this delicious keto pumpkin pancake recipe.
Breakfast, lunch or even dinner, you’ll be wanting these pancakes all day long.
These pancakes are so fluffy and full of flavor. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, and best of all – keto friendly!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
In this post, we’re going to you how to make our famous low carb pumpkin pancakes made with cream cheese. It’s so good it’ll knock your socks off!
Ingredients To Make Pumpkin Pancake Mix
Craving low carb pumpkin pancakes? These keto pumpkin pancakes are light, thick, fluffy and the perfect breakfast for fall!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup lakanto monkfruit or Swerve
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes — Instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender or use a hand mixer to whisk in a large mixing bowl until ingredients are fully incorporated and batter has consistency.
- Heat up an electric griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Drizzle some olive oil or add a bit of butter to heated pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for roughly 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once edges begin to bubble or are slightly golden brown, it is ready to flip.
- Serve with a pat of butter and enjoy!