Easy Keto Chai Tea Latte
It’s delicious – It’s nutritious – It’s keto!
It’s especially aimed at the folks who are looking for a great alternative to bulletproof coffee.
Today, we share a quick and easy low carb keto chai tea recipe that tastes just as good as your regular chai latte, if not better!
Ingredients For Low Carb Chai Tea Latte
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp lakanto monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup water boiled
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
Keto Chai Tea Latte Instructions
- Steep tea in a cup of boiling water until dark/strong (allow to brew for about 6 minutes).
- Pour into a blender with all other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with heavy whipped cream (optional) and a pinch of cinnamon.