Low Carb Iced Coffee (Sugar-Free & Keto)
Looking for a great-tasting iced coffee recipe that is healthy and full of nutritional benefits?
This caffeinated beverage is packed with healthy fats and will boost your energy throughout the day.
Make yourself this amazing low carb, keto-friendly and sugar-free beverage that tastes just like a bulletproof coffee smoothie!Print Pin Course Breakfast, Pre-workout Keyword iced coffee, Keto, sugar free
- 1.5 cup coffee
- 2 Tbsp MCT oil powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop perfect keto protein powder
- 1 tsp lakanto monkfruit
- Add coffee and all ingredients (except ice) in a high-speed blender and blend for 30-40 seconds.
- Then add ice and blend for an additional 15 seconds.
- Pour in a tall glass and enjoy!
Think your friends would be interested? Share this recipe!
LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.