4-Ingredient Sugar-Free Blueberry Jam (Keto & Low Carb)
Looking for a healthy blueberry jam that is sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb and keto-friendly? Then this is the perfect jam for you!
Mmm… there’s nothing better than enjoying your favorite jam spread over some freshly toasted homemade keto bread or have as a topping on your favorite low carb dessert.
This keto blueberry jam recipe is a great healthy alternative to conventional jam. It is made with all-natural ingredients and is very easy to make.
No pectin or canning is required to make this jam.
This delicious homemade jam is made with health-boosting ingredients such as blueberries, chia seeds, and lemon juice.
For added sweetness, we use a natural sweetener called Lakanto Monkfruit. This is the best sugar substitute as it is 100% natural and contains virtually no sugars or calories.
How To Make Sugar-Free Keto Blueberry Jam
Homemade sugar-free blueberry jam is a must-have staple for your fridge if you’re on a low carb or keto diet. Follow these simple steps on how to make your own batch from scratch.
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup lakanto monkfruit (or natural sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Freshly squeezed juice of one lemon
Don’t overcook your jam. Cook it until you get the thickness that you desire!
- In a saucepan, add the blueberries and lakanto monkfruit (natural sweetener), and lemon juice. Place on a stove over medium heat. Once blueberries begin to soften and fall apart, add the chia seeds and begin stirring.
- Bring to a strong simmer or slow boil before reducing the heat to low. Simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and pour into a clear jar. Allow it to completely cool before placing in the refrigerator.