Sugar-Free Keto Caramel Sauce Recipe
Looking for a delicious caramel sauce recipe that is low carb and keto-friendly? Then this recipe is for you!
No need to buy regular store-bought caramel sauce when you can make your own homemade keto caramel sauce from scratch!
In this post, you are going to learn how to make caramel sauce that has virtually zero carbs and zero sugars.
This healthy caramel sauce is very easy to make and requires only 4 simple ingredients. You’ll never want to buy store-bought caramel sauce ever again. It has a thick and rich sauce with a salty bite that is perfect for topping over low carb desserts.
Why not make a quick batch of this amazing sauce topping today? You won’t regret it!
It is quick and easy and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make.
Learning how to make gooey keto caramel sauce is super EASY!
Ingredients for Keto Caramel Sauce
- 4 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4-5 tbsp allulose or xylitol
- ½ tsp sea salt
How To Make Low Carb Keto Caramel Sauce
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Once butter is completely melted and browned, pour in the heavy whipping cream. Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling point is reached, reduce heat then add the allulose or preferred keto-friendly sweetener. Stir then add the salt.
- Continue stirring over low-medium heat until sauce thickens to your desire. Do not overheat.
- Let cool a bit before using. Keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
Only 1g net carb per tablespoon serving.