Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
Course Dessert, Snacks
Keyword gluten free, Keto, sugar free
Servings 14 Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with an electric mixer to form a smooth dough.
- Using a cookie scooper, form about 12 balls with the cookie dough and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using a fork, make crisscross marks on the cookies.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to rest and cool down. Enjoy!
This recipe makes about 14 cookies in total.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg