You won’t believe you can eat this amazing salted caramel sauce while on a low carb/keto diet.
This homemade sugar-free caramel sauce recipe is very low carb and high in fat. It has a thick and rich sauce with a salty bite that is perfect for topping over low carb desserts.
This is the best keto salted caramel sauce you will ever find that. It is quick and easy and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Once butter is completely melted and browned, pour in the heavy whipping cream. Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling point is reached, reduce heat then add the granulated brown sugar substitute. Stir then add the salt.
- Continue stirring over low-medium heat until sauce thickens to your desire. Do not overheat.
- Let cool a bit before using. Keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
Only 1g net carb per tablespoon serving. Easy 3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter (Sugar-Free)
LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.