You won’t believe you can eat this amazing salted caramel sauce while on a low carb/keto diet.
This homemade sugar-free caramel sauce recipe is very low carb and high in fat. It has a thick and rich sauce with a salty bite that is perfect for topping over low carb desserts.
This is the best keto salted caramel sauce you will ever find that. It is quick and easy and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make.
Homemade Low Carb Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp granulated brown sugar substitute
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Once butter is completely melted and browned, pour in the heavy whipping cream. Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling point is reached, reduce heat then add the granulated brown sugar substitute. Stir then add the salt.
- Continue stirring over low-medium heat until sauce thickens to your desire. Do not overheat.
- Let cool a bit before using. Keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.