The EASIEST low carb keto bagels with just a handful of ingredients and ready in 20 minutes!
Course Breakfast, Lunch
Keyword gluten free, Keto, low carb, sugar free
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 6 Bagels
- 2.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese full fat
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Poppy Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Everything Bagels seasoning
- In a large microwavable bowl add in the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Mix together. Then microwave for an additional 1 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the almond flour and baking powder and mix well. Crack in the eggs and get them mixing to be well incorporated.
- Pour in the melted mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and mix well together with a hand mixer to form a dough-like texture.
- Use cooking spray to grease up a 6-cavity donut tray. Spread the dough evenly throughout all 6 bagels. If you’re going to use your hands, make sure you grease them up first with oil.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil and sprinkle poppy seeds, sesame seeds or Everything Bagels seasoning over the top of each bagel generously.
- Heat up the oven to 400F cook the bagels for about 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
To form perfect bagels you will need a 6-cavity donut tray. Each bagel contains about 5g net carbs.
Serving: 1bagel | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Calcium: 442mg | Iron: 1.8mg